Thursday, March 18, 2010

Margaret River - WA




Hi there,
We are home from our week in beautiful WA, unfortunately Gordons' knee was really sore and we spent several days just lazing around Adinfern vinyard in the Margaret River region. If you are thinking of going over to the Margaret River area we can highly recommend Adinfern cottages.
Of course we had planned a very busy time and I didn't take any scrapping tools or a project to work on... so you guessed I went out and bought some.... we found thescrappycow.com in Margaret River. What a lovely place, the owner Kareena is a real sweetie, nothing was too much trouble and even loaned me a cutter for a couple of days while we were in the area. Now how's that for down right friendliness. There is such wonderful fellowship with scrappers...
The pages above are what I completed while we were there. I haven't found the right photo's yet, so no titles etc.
Many thanks to Kareena and her off sider (sorry I cant remember her name) for all your help. The people we met in WA were very friendly and helpful especially with Gordon on crutches.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by today Heather!! Made my day....Love your pages, very ummmmm dare I say..........pretty!!!! ROTFL..... :D Chat with you soon.... Hurry up and finish that course will you???? :D :D :D
    Love me
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Heddie!! We found WA and the people there lovely too!! Catch ya soon xx

    ReplyDelete