Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 2010

It has taken forever to get back here, I never seem to get the time these days but I am going to try to make an entry every week from today!! Well try anyway.
Loads have been happening, Christmas came and went, Kara returned from her Qld holiday with Richard, Vicki came home exhausted from Europe, closely followed by RJ then David. It has been lovely to have them all together even if it is only for a short time. Thomas our grandson spent some days with us, swimming, making cubbies, watching DVD's and cooking - aren't little people wonderful.
David will return to Scotland next week, I am not looking forward to saying goodbye again, so I don't think I will go to the airport - hate airports saying goodbye is just awful... Of course there is a possibility that we might go to Scotland later in the year - so I will hold on to that thought.
On a brighter note I have finnished some OTP projects, the hanger was something I saw in a scrapping mag - sorry I dont know which one right now but I will add it later. The album was made up from left over papers from a class I did with Kathie from Scraphappykat.
So that's about it for now, will load my entry for the sketch comp and the LO from Scraphappykat.blog later in the week.

Thanks for stopping bye Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment